Help Desk Coordinator - West Midlands
My client has an opportunity to join their busy repairs team, the candidate must be experienced in the day to day running of a help desk in their offices near Bilston.
The position will involve taking calls/emails from clients/new customers who have technical issues.
Logging details onto the internal systems for their repair engineers to action these issues.
You must have a good telephone manner and good basic IT skills to log updates and reports accurately.
Also will be required to take their turn on a call out rota which includes out of hours, you will be included on this once you have settled into the position and will be given a company phone to take home with you should any calls come in.
Starting salary is up to 20k depending on experience, this will be reviewed after a 3 month probation period with pension provided.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Accounts/Administrator - Wiltshire
- Legionella Risk Assessor / Trainee Consultant
- White Goods Engineer - London (Up to £28,000)
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South West/Midlands
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Vehicle Technician - Basingstoke (up to £30,000)
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Asbestos Surveyor
- Asbestos Surveyor - South West
- Forklift Field Service Engineer – Surrey
- Forklift Engineer - Scotland
- Forklift Engineer – Lancashire / Cheshire
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer - North West London
- P402 Asbestos Surveyor – Yorkshire
- Commercial Caterinbg Engineer - West London
- Forklift Truck Field Service Engineer – Kent
- Forklift Truck Field Service Engineer – Romford, Essex
- Asbestos Surveyor – Berkshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Oxfordshire