Compliance Officer | Block chain | Salary £28 - 30,000k plus benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Officer to join a rapidly growing Financial Services Provider based in Gibraltar.
Our client is dynamic, professional, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
The Compliance Officer will be reporting to the Head of Compliance/MLRO, and have experience in block chain, crypto currency or exchange markets.
You will ideally have knowledge of DLT technology.
Our client has significant growth plans and are looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates to help deliver on those plans.
Their aim is to continue to build a team that is known in the market as best in class for regulatory insight, interacting with the major players in the Gibraltar and global financial services industry and playing a key role in providing services to its clients.
Compliance Officer - Block Chain Responsibilities:
Provide day-to-day support to the Head of Compliance / MLRO in the Block chain company undertaking compliance monitoring across all the company's client and business activities;
- Manage alerts, queries and investigations relating to the clients compliance operations, in line with Group and the company specific policies and procedure outlines;
- Undertake assessments of policies, procedures and controls to provide feedback on effectiveness and provide input to improvement initiatives;
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance training for the company's staff;
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc compliance reporting;
- Liaise with internal teams across the business (where applicable)
Compliance Officer - Block Chain Requirements:
- Experience in a compliance function within a financial institution (or experience working in financial regulation for a regulatory authority);
- A level of understanding of the industry and regulatory environment in Gibraltar and / or a major financial services jurisdiction;
- An understanding of financial regulation and associated controls and oversight (including KYC, market abuse and financial crime);
- Experience of reading and understanding financial regulation and updating or drafting corporate policy documents;
- Experience in working as part of a team, and confidence to adapt to frequent changes in requirements;
- An interest in emerging financial technologies and a desire to learn; and
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of recent regulatory developments and key current issues facing clients and financial service providers in the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) space
Our client is one of Gibraltar's fastest growing financial services companies.
They have a reputation for excellence and offer genuine career enhancing opportunities.
For a complete job description please call +350 200 69999.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Compliance Officer | Block Chain | DLT | Distributed Technology | Communication | Clients | Compliance Monitoring
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- CASS Officer
- QA Automation Tester (Digital)
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- EDD Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Conversion Optimisation Manager