INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - AZURE
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - AZURE - CLOUD SPECIALIST - CLOUD ENGINEER - CLOUD SOLUTION CONSULTANT - ARM TEMPLATES - AZURE - IAAS - PAAS - FLEXIBLE / REMOTE WORKING.
My client are looking for an Azure Infrastructure Consultant - Cloud Specialist - Cloud Solutions Consultant to join their growing team.
You will have a strong background in Hosting and Managed Services with deep knowledge of infrastructure technologies for both Cloud and multi-tenanted IaaS and PaaS Azure environments.
The Cloud Specialist will have proven experience with Private Cloud and the Networking Azure domain.
This role requires great interpersonal skills and a “can do” attitude.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant - Cloud Specialist your background must have included Azure IaaS / PaaS services and the migration of systems to them, Able to develop, modify and deploy ARM templates, Familiar with Visual Studio, Azure SDK and Source Control (VSTS/Git), Competent with PowerShell / Azure CLI, Has a background in on-premise infrastructure / applications, Experience with hybrid cloud or migrations to cloud, Strong commitment to customer service.
Desirable skills are Active Directory, ADFS and Azure 2FA, Networking, Firewall and Security knowledge.
Azure Backup, Site Recovery, Virtual Networking & ExpressRoute.
Azure SQL, Azure Websites, API Apps.
Azure Functions / Azure Automation.
Coding experience such as C#
This new role would suit someone who has a pro-active approach to operations, maintenance and change management with the ability to contribute to and lead initiatives and projects focusing on continual improvement.
You will also be involved in customer integration/on-boarding, capacity management plus ongoing monitoring & compliance.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Karl @ for a swift response! The successful Azure Cloud Infrastructure Consultant - Architect - Specialist - Technical Support starting salary of £50,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance plus excellent total company package.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-16 10:24:21 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer
- Data Architect
- TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – IT
- MI / BI DEVELOPER - MS SQL / SSAS / SSRS
- SQL DBA – SQL / SSRS / SSIS – Stockport – £40,000 - £45,000
- DATA ARCHITECT – TOGAF / ARCHIMATE / DATA MODELLING
- SOC MANAGER - GIAC / GCIH / CISSP
- AZURE CONSULTANT
- DATA ARCHITECT - Data Modelling
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - WINDOWS 10 / AZURE / SCCM / EM+S
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - £25,000 - £28,000
- 2ND LINE APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Linux / Unix
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Senior Network & Telecoms Engineer – Voice & Data Support
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CONTRACT – CCNA
- HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS – SOC
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – ITIL – West London
- NETWORK TECHNICAL LEAD – CISCO / DATACENTRE / VMWARE/ HYPER-V