Electrical Engineer - Slough
Electrical Engineer - Slough
Salary: £30,000 circa
Key words: electrical engineer, qualified, hydraulic engineering, electrical installation 18th edition, electrical control systems
A highly regarded hydraulics engineering company covering the South East England and London.
Our client's core business is focused upon hydraulic system design and consultancy, system manufacturer, component repair and after sales service.
Their main areas of business incorporates: ground support works at different UK airports, hydraulic work to bridges on waterways and hydraulic works for general industrial clients.
They are a long established company in this field.
Their philosophy has been to offer a one stop shop for all our customers' hydraulic needs.
Our client is looking for a qualified electrical engineer, with some mechanical knowledge, to support their main business of maintaining and troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
Our client's main activities are, installing and commissioning of hydraulic components.
Upgrading and repairing of existing systems, servicing and troubleshooting.
You will have the use of a company van during business hours, with stock and tools to undertake these works.
You will be Qualified in electrical installation-18th edition, have an understanding of electrical schematics, a knowledge of electrical control systems, including PLC and electrical inspection and testing.
The role involves fault finding and repair of installations and control systems, Planning and intervention at the workshop and on site and costing and quotation of works.
You will order parts, record and report maintenance and reactive works
You will have a working knowledge of mechanical engineering and general maintenance skills (greasing cleaning, checking, replacing parts).
It would be desirable if you had some understanding of hydraulics.
The electrical engineer we are looking for should have good communication skills, knowledge of
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000 Per Annum
- Location: Slough
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039354
- Posted: 2018-10-18 13:18:58 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Procurement Officer - Portishead, Somerset & Avonmouth, Bristol (dual sites)
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandbach, Cheshire
- HGV / Commercial Parts Sales Representative - Croydon
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Canterbury and Ashford, Kent
- Design Engineer / Product Designer - Northern Ireland
- BOOKING COORDINATOR - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Resident Boarding Assistant (Sixth Form) - Hertfordshire
- HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
- OPERATIONAL TEAM LEADER - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Care Assistant - Lisnaskea - Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
- Plant Fitter - Nottingham
- Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - KINGS LYNN, NORFOLK
- HEAD OF CONVEYANCING - DERBYSHIRE
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk