HGV Technician - Tamworth
HGV Technician - Tamworth
ESTABLISHED IN 1983, OUR CLIENT IS THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT SCANIA DEALER IN EUROPE SERVING THE MIDLANDS AND SOUTH WALES FROM ITS 20 OPERATING LOCATIONS INCLUDING 18 DEALER POINTS LOCATED AT ACROSS THE UK.
OUR CLIENT PRIDES THEMSELVES IN DEVELOPING AND SUPPORTING THEIR PEOPLE TO DELIVER FIRST CLASS SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
The successful candidate will be experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
You will carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard, Diagnose and rectify all types of faults, Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises and ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully.
You will liaise with parts department to attain parts and ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
Our client is looking for a HGV Technician who works efficiently and to a high standard while maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
You will be expected to maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses as required.
Our client is looking for someone who is professional, flexible and reliable, able to work within guidelines and work under pressure.
You will actively seek out solutions to problems and work as part of a team.
You will have good communication skills and excellent customer care skills.
Requirements for HGV Technician: Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles, Previous Scania experience ideal however not essential, Current driving licence, LGV/HGV licence, ADR
Key Skills: NVQ or City & Guilds Qualified, HGV Experience, Scania experience, HGV licence, ADR
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this rol
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 27000 Per Annum
- Location: Tamworth
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039403
- Posted: 2018-10-18 13:21:22 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Sales and Marketing Assistant - Buckinghamshire
- Software Developer - Buckinghamshire
- Security & Fire (Security biased) PPM Engineer - London
- Head of Private Client (Permanent) : Abingdon Oxfordshire
- Head Chef - Lyndhurst, New Forest
- Breakfast Chef - Lyndhurst, New Forest
- Content Writer & Events Coordinator : Sheffield
- HGV Mechanic / Technician - Birmingham
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK