HGV Technician - Croydon
HGV Technician - Croydon
Our client has built up a great deal of expertise in HGVs and they regard customer satisfaction as their highest priority.
All their customers benefit from a fast turn-around in their extensive workshop facilities and high stock levels of parts.
Our clients' hugely varied customers include smaller fleets run by regional manufacturing and construction companies' right up to national logistics operators running mixed fleets and specialist trailers.
As changes in the logistics industry are driven both by efficiency and environmental issues, our client strives to remain at the forefront by undertaking an ongoing training programme and ensuring staff across all departments have access to the latest facilities.
The successful qualified HGV Technician will work at our clients' Croydon depot.
The role will include maintenance, repair, diagnostics and reporting on HGV vehicles.
The successful applicant would have a positive attitude, be reliable and work well as a member of a successful team.
You will have NVQ level 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification, or have a minimum of ten years' experience.
You will be required to provide your own tools and be in possession of a valid driving licence (preferably HGV but not essential).
Requirements for HGV Technician : HGV technician experience, NVQ, City and Guilds, reliable, flexible, customer focussed, HGV licence preferred
Key Skills: NVQ, City and Guilds, HGV experience, HGV licence preferred
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect y
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 31200 Per Annum
- Location: Croydon
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039406
- Posted: 2018-10-18 13:24:32 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Procurement Officer - Portishead, Somerset & Avonmouth, Bristol (dual sites)
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandbach, Cheshire
- HGV / Commercial Parts Sales Representative - Croydon
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Canterbury and Ashford, Kent
- Design Engineer / Product Designer - Northern Ireland
- BOOKING COORDINATOR - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Resident Boarding Assistant (Sixth Form) - Hertfordshire
- HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
- OPERATIONAL TEAM LEADER - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Care Assistant - Lisnaskea - Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
- Plant Fitter - Nottingham
- Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - KINGS LYNN, NORFOLK
- HEAD OF CONVEYANCING - DERBYSHIRE
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk