Laboratory Technician Microbiology - Food Services - Heat Resistance & Decontamination - Chipping Ca
Laboratory Technician Microbiology - Food Services - Heat Resistance & Decontamination - Chipping Campden
Salary: £17,000 pa
Key words: Microbiologist, laboratory technician, Heat Resistance & Decontamination
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide.
The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
From analysis and testing and operational support to knowledge management, all their activities are built on an extensive programme of research and innovation steered by industry to ensure maximum commercial relevance.
They provide services to companies all along the supply chain and many of their clients are major blue chip companies and household names.
The successful laboratory technician will provide technical support to the business activities of the Heat resistance & decontamination section of the Microbiology Department.
You will ensure that all procedures and policies are followed accurately.
You will carry out practical work to agreed protocols and procedures within agreed time frames and ensure laboratory records are accurately maintained, including safety records and experimental results including spreadsheets for reports.
You will ensure the smooth running of the laboratory through assisting with hygiene maintenance and media stock control within the laboratories, and work to ISO standards to maintain accurate records.
You will Ideally qualified in biological sciences to GCSE level or A level, be able to work accurately within specified time frames and have IT skills.
You will also be an enthusiastic team player who is flexible and can work under pressure.
Essential Requirements: qualified in biological sciences to GCSE level or A level, be able to work accurately within specified time frames, IT skills.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000 Per Annum
- Location: Chipping Campden
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039632
- Posted: 2018-10-18 15:49:35 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Procurement Officer - Portishead, Somerset & Avonmouth, Bristol (dual sites)
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandbach, Cheshire
- HGV / Commercial Parts Sales Representative - Croydon
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Canterbury and Ashford, Kent
- Design Engineer / Product Designer - Northern Ireland
- BOOKING COORDINATOR - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Resident Boarding Assistant (Sixth Form) - Hertfordshire
- HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
- OPERATIONAL TEAM LEADER - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Care Assistant - Lisnaskea - Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
- Plant Fitter - Nottingham
- Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - KINGS LYNN, NORFOLK
- HEAD OF CONVEYANCING - DERBYSHIRE
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk