Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst - Data Management Business Analyst - Master Data Business Analyst - Big Data Business Analyst is required by my client based close to Poole, Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for analysing, specifying and validating the business needs for my clients Data Governance and Analytics programme.
This role is paying up to £41,500 + bens for this 12 months Fixed term PAYE Role
The key responsibilities for the Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst - Data Management Business Analyst are to:
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners and end users to chart existing Business processes and define business, financial and operations requirements and systems needs and wants.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios and other methods
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards and translate into functional requirements in a manner that is understood by the developers/project team
- Utilise and promote the use of Continuous Improvement (CI) Principles to prepare and deliver specifications, recommendations, or alternatives for improving business, operations and information process flows
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team and develop prototypes of interfaces, capture/define business rules and new or revised processes based on the user requirements.
I am looking for a Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst who has the following skills:
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Broad experience in the procurement and delivery of enterprise data solutions eg Data Integration, Master Data, Analytical Platforms.
- Team Collaboration experience
- Solid Data Management and Data tools experience
- Extensive experience with large organisations core business processes, operations and software applications, eg: ERP, CRM, and Marketing Systems.
My client is based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Business Analyst a salary up to c£41,500 per annum + good excellent Pension scheme and Benefits for this 12 months fixed term PAYE role, with a very good chance it could extend.
If you are an experienced IT Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst - Big Data Business Analyst seeking a fresh challenge then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £41500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-22 11:19:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer
- Network Consultant - Senior Network Engineer - CCIE - LAN - WAN
- IT Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - Support
- Data Architect - Enterprise Data Architect - TOGAF - UML - BCS