Our client is part of a national entertainment group who own and operate twenty local and regional radio stations in the south of England.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will need to be familiar with your local territory and able to spot commercial opportunities by generating new business leads and identifying, understanding and satisfying current clients’ business requirements.
Ultimately, you will be expected to meet individual monthly sales targets.
You will be working with a talented support team to get your campaigns to air.
It will be your job to coordinate, manage and deliver this dedicated group of sponsorship, promotions, Interactive and creative experts to deliver fantastic radio solutions for your clients.
● Excellent communication skills
● A background in sales, preferably within the media industry.
● Comfortable and familiar with meeting sales targets
● Strong organizational skills are a must.
● Self-motivation, commercial acumen and above all a ‘can do’ attitude are paramount.
As well as this, it’s important that you can demonstrate the client’s values:
● Freedom to be creative, to come up with new ideas, to do things differently and to be ourselves.
● Dedication to creating the highest quality output.
● Care for their teams and the local communities they serve.
● Above everything else to have a passion for radio.
In the promotion of equal opportunities, the client welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
People are selected according to their abilities and the company needs.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org