Supply Chain - Manufacturing
Analyst - Production Analyst - Inventory Analyst - Supply & Demand Planner - Forecasting Analyst - S&OP - Materials Controller - Inventory Controller - Production Planner - Master Scheduler - Materials Planning - Supply Chain - Supply Planner - Materials Planner -Inventory Controller - Stock Controller - Planning - MRP - Manufacturing Stock Control - Expediter is required for a leading organisation based in Bath, South West paying up to £30K for a 12 month Fixed term PAYE role - Very good chance this will turn into a permanent opportunity.
My client based in Bath, South West who is a manufacturing organisation and are looking for Supply Chain Analyst to join their team.
The Materials Planner will load production areas within the various manufacturing value streams with shop orders and expedite these orders with the objective of optimising billings and achieving forecast output.
Main responsibilities for this Materials Planner - Expediter - Inventory Controller will be to:
- Forecast delivery against customer enquiries when customers requirement is for delivery shorter than standard lead-time.
- Progress shop orders to meet delivery promises and advise the Value Stream Manager and sales desk when dates cannot be met.
- Determine the allocation of stock orders in the knowledge of differing priorities.
- Manipulate the production plan in accordance with company procedures to optimise customer satisfaction and billings figures.
- Maintain integrity of the MRP system in order to improve sales deliveries and lead-times.
- Control Dispatch and oversee the allocation of month end order output to endeavour to achieve on-time delivery performance in full for all customers.
I am looking for a Forecast Analyst who has worked in a computer-based production environment.
My client is a leading organisation in their field who are based in and are looking to reward this Materials Planning Analyst a salary of up to £30k + Bens
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for a leading manufacturing organisation - Please apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £30000 per annum + Good Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-24 10:46:59 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- QA Tester - Tester - Web - Manual - Automation - Selenium
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer