2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - WINDOWS SERVER, EXCHANGE, MS OFFICE 365, NETWORKING, VMWARE. I am looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer/IT Support Engineer/ Desktop Support Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, have excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
They must have the ability to use initiative and work as part of a team to achieve results.
My client, an Award Winning IT Solutions Company are looking for a lively and enthusiastic Support Engineer with a proactive “can do” attitude to work with excellent customer services skills.
If you have 2 or 3 years' experience in a similar role, a mix of Server and Network support, experience troubleshooting and supporting backup technologies then apply now for this opportunity! My client support many customers and candidates and you must be ready to support multiple clients with multiple technologies including:
This role is part of a Service Desk and based out of our Manchester City Centre office.
Candidates will be positive with a can-do attitude and ready to work for a busy and growing MSP.
The candidate must have:
- MS Servers (VMware or Hyper-V) - DNS, DHCP and GPO experience
- MS SharePoint
- Exchange support (up to Office 365) - Supporting exchange not just creating users/mailboxes / DL's
- Networking - Switches, access point and router support
- Backup technologies (Veeam desirable) - Able to review and resolve backups jobs/tasks
- Must be able to work shift patterns Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 8 pm - these are not negotiable
- Will be part of on-call rota which has a fixed shift payment plus overtime for any hours worked - Also not negotiable
If you are a 2nd Line Support Engineer looking for your next Manchester based career opportunity then contact Karl NOW - Salary is £25,000 + Overtime + On-call + Benefits.
Key skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware, Cisco, Firewall Windows Server Operating, Windows Desktops, Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware, Veeam, WAN/LAN experience
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-24 10:48:10 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer
- Network Consultant - Senior Network Engineer - CCIE - LAN - WAN
- IT Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - Support
- Data Architect - Enterprise Data Architect - TOGAF - UML - BCS