3rd LINE ENGINEER / PRE-SALES - VMware
3rd LINE ENGINEER / PRE-SALES - VMware, Office 365 - Are you a 3rd Line Engineer / Project Engineer who is used to looking after multiple companies upgrades looking to move into a pre-sales role? If so then this could be a great opportunity for as You will be responsible for providing infrastructure support, pre-sales technical support, design, and consultancy for external customer Information Technology solutions to be delivered, hosted, managed and supported.
You will have a broad range of IT knowledge across the entire product portfolio and will be able to deliver solutions to customer requirements or coordinate with subject matter experts to bring together the required information.
As a technical resource, you must be able to understand customer's existing and desired environments in order to develop a strategy for on-premise and cloud/hybrid based solutions.
Familiarity with Enterprise Networking is seen as central to many projects and is a specific requirement.
This role requires a good understanding of our entire portfolio of services coupled with the ability to translate requirements into solutions that can be managed by the operational teams.
Though not exhaustive a successful candidate for this Project Engineer - Pre-Sales Technical Support - Pre-Sales Design - Pre-sales Project Engineer role should have experience and knowledge in as many of the following technology areas as possible, with a broad industry knowledge:
- VMware cloud technologies together with public cloud such as AWS and Azure
- Microsoft applications- Skype for Business, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure
- Cisco Network technologies, LAN/WAN/Wireless and Mobility
- Security solutions for enterprise, endpoint and applications
- Device lifecycle management methodology - (Software and end user device inc MDM)
- Managed service design and implementation
- Business voice systems, Hosted Telephony, Unified Communications, VoIP and SIP
- Familiarity with creating and managing complex BOMs, (e.g.
using Cisco Commerce Workspace)
- Monitoring, application and performance tools
- ITIL v3 Foundation or Equivalent knowledge in service management
- Existing Vendor accreditation's an advantage, especially Cisco and Microsoft as a Pre-Sales Engineer / Project Engineer you will join the pre-sales team.
The salary for this West London opportunity is £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits package - Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-24 13:00:32 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Data Architect
- TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – IT
- MI / BI DEVELOPER - MS SQL / SSAS / SSRS
- SQL DBA – SQL / SSRS / SSIS – Stockport – £40,000 - £45,000
- DATA ARCHITECT – TOGAF / ARCHIMATE / DATA MODELLING
- SOC MANAGER - GIAC / GCIH / CISSP
- AZURE CONSULTANT
- DATA ARCHITECT - Data Modelling
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - WINDOWS 10 / AZURE / SCCM / EM+S
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - £25,000 - £28,000
- 2ND LINE APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Linux / Unix
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Senior Network & Telecoms Engineer – Voice & Data Support
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CONTRACT – CCNA
- HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS – SOC
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – ITIL – West London
- NETWORK TECHNICAL LEAD – CISCO / DATACENTRE / VMWARE/ HYPER-V
- Software Development Team Lead