IT Project Manager - Data Centre Migration Project Manager
IT Project Manager - Project Manager is required for my client who is based in Poole Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a diverse portfolio of multiple technology projects.
This is a 10 month fixed Term PAYE Role with a salary of up to £53,500 + Bens.
I am looking for a Project Manager -IT Project Manager -Technology Project Manager - Data Centre Migration Project Manager who will be responsible for multiple technology projects simultaneously to provide day to day delivery to all technology or business projects assigned to this IT Project Manager.
This work covers the full project lifecycle from initial definition through to go- live and support which will involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in-house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
You will be working on a variety of projects e.g.
Data Centre Project and an ERP Technology Projects.
One Urgent project this Project Manager will be working on is a Data Centre Migration project, my client is looking to move all applications and services to a cloud service, so any experience of this will be highly advantageous.
The key responsibilities of this IT Project Manager - DataCentre Migration Project Manager will be
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur.
- Manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
- Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions)
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager - Data Centre Migration / Cloud Services Project Manager who has the following skills
- Experience of Data Centre Migration or moving applications and services to a Cloud service.
- AWS, AZURE etc
- Experience with procurement, implementation, and embedding technology projects and programmes.
Delivered projects in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Substantial experience in delivering large-scale project/programmes.
Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Experience of managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
- A proven track record of successful hands-on project implementation.
- Experience of the whole project/programme lifecycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through life support.
My client is based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary up to £53,500 + Benefits.
My client is looking for a Project Managers on fixed term role for 10 months with a good chance these will extend
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has strong stakeholder management skills with experience of Data Centre Migration or moving all applications and services to a cloud service - AWS, AZURE, and can also work on a diverse portfolio of projects and programmes simultaneously within an Agile and Waterfall environment and have been involved in the full project life cycle then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45500 - £53500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-24 14:45:54 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer
- Network Consultant - Senior Network Engineer - CCIE - LAN - WAN
- IT Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - Support
- Data Architect - Enterprise Data Architect - TOGAF - UML - BCS