Hotel Night Porter - Oxfordshire
Hotel Night Porter - Oxfordshire
£10 / hr plus tips - Permanent
? Do you have experience of working as a Night Hotel Porter or Hotel Receptionist
? Do you have experience of using Excel, Word and Outlook in a work environment
? Would you like to work for a beautiful and small hotel that has a real focus on quality?
? Do you love hospitality and enjoy working nights?
? Could you work 7 nights over 2 weeks
? Would a £10/hr hourly rate be of interest?
If you have said YES to all of the above this HOTEL NIGHT PORTERS role could be the ideal position for you.
My client is based in small town in Oxfordshire.
My client is looking for an engaging personality who will be able to welcome guests in and out of the hotel in a caring and charming manner.
You will need to be flexible as you may also be required to help out within other areas of the hotel during the night.
The main aims of the HOTEL NIGHT PORTER will be to:
? To maintain and uphold the security and the health and safety of the Hotel and guests during the night.
? Ensuring the hotel is prepared and ready for the next day
Working with other members of the team some of your key responsibilities will to:
? Checks daily arrival lists and welcome customers to the hotel, ensuring all guests are taken to the room and shown around and informed of opening times.
? Ensuring safety and security of the hotel and guests by doing regular checks of the building, locking necessary doors and ensuring all emergency exit routes are clear.
? Handling cash, and cashier duties.
? Doing handover with the day receptionist.
? Checking e-mail correspondence and making sure all the reservations are in order.
? Printing departmental reports after end of day procedure.
? Checking-out early departures & pre-paring bills for all departing guests.
? Delivering of room service meals during the night & serving residents beverage when required.
? .Keeps up-to-date on all local events, sights, resta
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 10 Per Hour
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/D/038698
- Posted: 2018-10-25 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Fire and Security Engineer - Derry / Londonderry
- CAD/Revit Technician - Toomebridge, Northern Ireland
- Receptionist / Front of House Manager - Soho, London
- Toolmaker / CNC Turner - West Sussex
- Area Sales Manager - South West England and South Wales
- Night Manager / Porter - Near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer - Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Operations Manager - Northwich, Cheshire
- Design Office Administrator - Northwich, Cheshire
- Interactives Designer - York
- Teacher of Law and Business Studies - Warlingham, Surrey
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Campaign Consultant - Leeds
- Umbraco .Net Developer - West London
- Architect/Technologist - Inverness
- Bookkeeper/ Assistant Accountant - Romford RM1
- Commercial Garage Equipment Engineer - Ullenhall, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager - West London
- Security Installation Engineer - South London
- Pastry Sous Chef - Lake District, Cumbria