Truck Technician - Eastbourne
Truck Technician - Eastbourne
Salary: Up to £13.67 per hour (£32,698) DOE
Key words: TRUCK, VAN, TECHNICAN, MECHANIC, HGV, NVQ
My client is a local Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle dealer.
From sales to service, they are a 'one-stop shop' for all vehicle needs.
Mercedes-Benz are committed to keeping businesses moving, therefore, all their vehicles have a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and free roadside assistance for up to 30 years.
They have an extensive range of New and Used Mercedes-Benz range available and are sure to have a vehicle that meets their customers' needs for both business and leisure.
My client is looking for an experienced Truck Technician to work at their premises in Eastbourne.
You will be:
? Responsible for servicing, repairing and maintaining Mercedes Benz Van and Truck range
? Carrying out thorough inspections
? Spotting any potential issues
? Good knowledge of Mercedes Benz
? Excellent customer service
? Qualified to city and guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3
? Previous commercial vehicle experience is essential
? Knowledge of Mercedes Benz mechanics
? HGV licence an advantage.
In return, you will receive:
? Starting salary of up to £13.67 per hour (£32,698) DOE
? Company Pension
Hours of work:
Working on our alternating shift system.
Week 1 (46 hours): 07.00am to 15.30pm Mon-Fri.
Sat 7.00am to 13.00pm.
Week 2 (43 hours): 15:30pm to 24:00pm Mon - Fri.
When applying for this role, please include your CV
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 32698 Per Annum
- Location: Eastbourne
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Gillian
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GSW/D/039696
- Posted: 2018-10-25 16:19:33 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport
- End Point Assessor/ Head of End-Point Assessments - Apprenticeship - Coalville, Leicestershire
- Associate Product Manager - Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Lead Architect (Banking, Finance) : Milton Keynes
- Implementation Consultant - Leicester
- Infrastructure Analyst - Leicester
- Infrastructure Developer - Leicester
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester
- Database Administrator (DBA) / Middleware Consultant : Bristol
- Assistant Operations Manager - 5* Hotel - Highlands
- Sous Chef : Highlands
- Duty Manager - 5* Hotel - Argyll
- Restaurant Manager :Luxury 5* Hotel : Outskirts of Glasgow