Planner - Derby, Derbyshire
Planner - Derby, Derbyshire
Salary: £17-25k D.O.E.
Key words: Planner, Planning Manager, AutoCAD, Assistant Planner, Admin, Administration, Construction, Project Coordinator, Planning consultant, Programme Coordinator, Project Assistant
Our client is the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of concrete solutions.
They manage projects from conception to completion operating out of 12 UK manufacturing sites.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planner to join the team in Derby, assisting the planning manager in ensuring contracts are planned for manufacture in accordance with the site dates and customer requirements, whilst maximising the factory capacity.
? Create load schedules and plan on site scheduled works
? Be able to carry out a cast plan based on forward load figures
? Liaise with a range of customers regarding deliveries and required visit dates
? Input manufactured quantities for each contract at the end of each day
? Create and complete schedules for the factory for next day's manufacturing
? Be able to read in issued hollowcore and stair drawings into Qload
? Sort through manufactured schedules and deal with any scrap unites
? Excellent computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
? AutoCAD experience is desirable
? Flexible in their working hours to suit the business needs : the job is not complete until the next day's cast is planned
? Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team
? Excellent communication skills : both verbal and written
? Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and colleagues
? Hold a valid driving license
Working Hours: Mon : Fri, 8:30am - 5pm
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Key words: Planner, Planning Manager, AutoCAD, Assistant Planner, Admin, Administration, C
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000-25000 Per Annum
- Location: Derby
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Jonathan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JTH/D/039709
- Posted: 2018-10-25 18:08:33 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Procurement Officer - Portishead, Somerset & Avonmouth, Bristol (dual sites)
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandbach, Cheshire
- HGV / Commercial Parts Sales Representative - Croydon
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Canterbury and Ashford, Kent
- Design Engineer / Product Designer - Northern Ireland
- BOOKING COORDINATOR - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Resident Boarding Assistant (Sixth Form) - Hertfordshire
- HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
- OPERATIONAL TEAM LEADER - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Care Assistant - Lisnaskea - Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
- Plant Fitter - Nottingham
- Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - KINGS LYNN, NORFOLK
- HEAD OF CONVEYANCING - DERBYSHIRE
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk