Carer - Eastbourne
Carer - Eastbourne
Salary: £8 per hour
REPORTING TO: Team Leader /Home Manager.
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve quality outcomes.
To ensure clients retain their dignity and individuality.
To ensure the highest standards of care are delivered through a person centred approach at all times.
To assist in the general activities of the home.
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications:
A genuine interest of working within the specified client group.
Ability to work communicate effectively at all levels.
Willingness to participate in vocational and any other relevant training.
Satisfactory police check and clearance with the independent safeguarding authority.
Previous experience in working with the relevant client group.
NVQ level 2 in health and social care.
To ensure the highest standards of care are maintained at all times.
To assist clients with all aspects of their daily life and preferred routine when required E.G Washing and dressing, continence, hair care, oral care, nail care, skin care, pressure care, mobility.
Closely monitor clients who present challenging behaviour and document accordingly E.G on a behaviour report.
Ensure all tasks carried out are documented in full on the correct documentation and in a legible and accurate format.
Complete daily charts appropriately and truthfully E.G Diet, fluid, hourly checks.
Assist in the delivery of care for clients during their end of life and/or progressive illness.
Assist with Last offices.
Answer the call bell system promptly.
Answer the door and telephone promptly, respond accordingly and pass on messages appropriately.
Remain up to date with information in clients care plans.
Complete daily evaluation records.
Report on the well-being and any changes of a client to the nurse in charge.
Make visitors to the home feel welcome.
Provide refreshments as require
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Eastbourne
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/039727
- Posted: 2018-10-30 17:08:13 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES