Payroll Analyst | £Excellent salary + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen
SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Aberdeen.
Our client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors within their state of art office facility in Aberdeen.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team as a Payroll Analyst to help support clients' accounting functions you will be processing client payroll information while submitting information to HMRC and other authorised organisations.
Payroll Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing a range of different sized payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly, basis
- Completing PAYE, NIC and other statutory payment calculations
- Liaising with clients, mostly by telephone
- Resolving any client, employee discrepancies or enquiries relating to payroll
- Working toward and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience gained in Sage
- Bureau experience
- Previous experience of end to end payroll processing
- Good working knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Ideally BTEC Payroll qualification
- Client service skills
- Strong numeric skills
- Flexible team worker
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service.
Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of ‘Britain's Top Employers'.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
AAT | PAYROLL | STAR | SAGE | Chartered Accountant | ACCA | Xero
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Legal Secretary
- Digital Business Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Head of Gaming Marketing
- Software Engineer (Java)
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive
- German Language Copywriter
- DevOps Engineer
- Insight Analyst
- Systems Devops
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- Windows Administrator
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Marketing Manager - Germany
- CRM Executive - DACH
- German VIP Account Manager