CAD Technician - Leeds
CAD Technician - Leeds
Salary: £21k - £27k + Benefits
Our client are a highly successful company who are one of the largest engineering consultancy in the UK.
The company have provided high quality services to their clients for over 100 years.
Our clients company are evolved from a civil and structural design practice to a modern focused multidisciplinary consultancy which includes geo-environmental, traffic and transportation, rail and planning.
Due to a healthy forward workload, our client are currently looking to appoint a CAD Technician to
join their Leeds office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a
variety of projects spanning the retail, logistics, rail, residential, commercial, and renewables
Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in both AutoCAD and Revit Structure software packages.
Liaise with other members of staff and the design team.
Assist in the development of BIM implementation and staff training.
Maintain and promote the companies CAD standards.
Qualifications /Essential Requirements
HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering
Minimum of 4 years' experience within a similar role.
A consultancy background would be desirable with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
Strong AutoCAD, communication and numerical skills.
Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
Revit experience is not essential but would be advantageous
The role offers a structural training programme and excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and exp
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 21000-27000 Per Annum
- Location: Leeds
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039528
- Posted: 2018-11-02 12:24:51 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport
- End Point Assessor/ Head of End-Point Assessments - Apprenticeship - Coalville, Leicestershire
- Associate Product Manager - Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Lead Architect (Banking, Finance) : Milton Keynes
- Implementation Consultant - Leicester
- Infrastructure Analyst - Leicester
- Infrastructure Developer - Leicester
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester
- Database Administrator (DBA) / Middleware Consultant : Bristol
- Assistant Operations Manager - 5* Hotel - Highlands
- Sous Chef : Highlands
- Duty Manager - 5* Hotel - Argyll
- Restaurant Manager :Luxury 5* Hotel : Outskirts of Glasgow