EUC Manager - IT Service Desk Manager - IT Support Desk Manager
EUC Manager - IT Service Desk Manager - IT Support Desk Manager - End User IT Support Manager - IT Helpdesk Manager - IT Helpdesk Manager - ITIL - SDI - Poole, Dorset - up to £53,500 + benefits
I am a seeking an ITIL certified EUC Manager - IT Service Desk Manager - IT Support Desk Manager - End User IT Support Manager - IT Helpdesk Manager - IT Helpdesk Manager who is ideally SDI Service Desk qualified for a client close to Poole to manage a department of 10 IT support staff working in an ITIL environment.
This role will provide management and technical leadership covering a Microsoft focused IT Service Desk / Help Desk and Desktop Support Department.
It will involve:
Managing the operations of the End User Computing Services (EUCS) teams, including staff scheduling, work queue management, incident management, stakeholder management & communications, hardware & software request fulfilment, planning and coordination of project related tasks, and monitoring & evaluation of performance
Leading the development of Service level Agreements (SLAs) and effective processes to attain those SLAs and to manage external suppliers to deliver against agreed performance targets.
Acting as a Major Incident Manager as required to be the primary point of contact for escalation management
Having full budget responsibility as well as to train, develop and have a succession plan for EUCS staff.
Working with the IT Service Management to ensure ITIL processes are adhered to across the teams and provide input into the ITSM toolset
If you are an experienced ITIL Certified End User Computing Services (EUC) Manager - EUC Manager - IT Service Desk Manager - IT Support Desk Manager - End User IT Support Manager - IT Helpdesk Manager - IT Helpdesk Manager seeking a career move then this role could be for you.
You will be working for a dynamic and focused client and working within a modern working environment based close to Poole.
The salary on offer is between £45,500 and £53,500 per annum plus benefits package.
Please email me your CV for a swift response.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45500 - £53500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-02 17:07:30 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Analyst – Senior Network Analyst
- QA Tester - Tester - Web - Manual - Automation - Selenium
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer