Shift Maintenance Fitter - Widnes
Shift Maintenance Fitter - Widnes
£ 29000 Salary - 2 shift rota 6-2 / 2-10 Monday : Friday + Overtime.
My Client is a privately owned concrete block and concrete block paving manufacturer supplying a comprehensive range of over 1000 concrete products to the building industry throughout the UK.
Established in 1959, my Client has grown to be one of Britain's largest independent concrete products manufacturers.
The main responsibilities for this role : Shift Maintenance Fitter ( Time Served Mechanical Apprenticeship, Maintenance experience, Electrical experience )
This role is based in Widnes
Assist with Mechanical Diagnostics of machine failures.
Implement corrective actions to contribute to the ongoing efficiency of various production machinery.
Help reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant and production processes.
To effectively maintain machines, site services and utilities in a timely manner
Liaise with all departments efficiently to ensure that all communication of issues is understood and actioned.
Skills required for this role - Shift Maintenance Fitter ( Time Served Mechanical Apprenticeship, Maintenance experience, Electrical experience )
Must have a served recognized mechanical apprenticeship.
Be able to demonstrate relevant skills.
Electrical awareness training would be a benefit but not a condition to the role.
Ability to communicate with good written and verbal skills.
Be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, as well as within a team and be flexible with your work schedule.
You will be working a 2 shift rota 6-2 / 2-10 Monday - Friday and candidates must be flexible to work overtime if required.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Shift Maintenance Fitter ( Time Served Mechanical Apprenticeship, Maintenance experience, Electrical experience )
Key Skills - Shift Ma
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 29000 Per Annum DOE
- Location: Widnes
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/039249
- Posted: 2018-11-06 10:23:59 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Procurement Officer - Portishead, Somerset & Avonmouth, Bristol (dual sites)
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandbach, Cheshire
- HGV / Commercial Parts Sales Representative - Croydon
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Canterbury and Ashford, Kent
- Design Engineer / Product Designer - Northern Ireland
- BOOKING COORDINATOR - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Resident Boarding Assistant (Sixth Form) - Hertfordshire
- HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
- OPERATIONAL TEAM LEADER - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Care Assistant - Lisnaskea - Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
- Plant Fitter - Nottingham
- Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - KINGS LYNN, NORFOLK
- HEAD OF CONVEYANCING - DERBYSHIRE
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk