PANEL BEATER - LONDON SE28
PANEL BEATER - LONDON SE28
Salary: £34,000 per annum
Hours: 40 per week
Our client is a multi-disciplinary company that delivers a number of front line services across the South East Region including Vehicle Services.
A fantastic opportunity now exists within our Vehicle Services Department for a Panel -Beater.
The successful applicant will join a team of skilled professionals within this field.
In this role you will undertake a full range of tasks and activities related to the body repairs to all vehicles to an appropriate standard.
You will ensure that all work is carried out within Health & Safety Guidelines
You will possess the ability to;
? Assess the extent of damage
? Make decisions whether to repair or replace panels
? Remove and replace damaged panels to recognised repair standards
? To strip and fit panels and trims for painting
? Keeping logs of work carried out and keeping customers informed
? To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
The successful candidate will possess;
? A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle panel repairs
? To hold welding qualifications : One or more of the following - Mig, Tig welding
? Experience of working to targets and deadlines
? A sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair processes.
? A strong customer-focused approach.
? A full clean UK/EU driving licence.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 34000 Per Annum
- Location: LONDON
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: David
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DWO/D/039587
- Posted: 2018-11-06 15:00:04 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES