Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
The role will involve all aspects of being a Garage Equipment engineer including installation, preventative maintenance, calibrations & emergency breakdowns on the full range of GE equipment including Vehicle lifts, Compressors, Tyre equipment & MOT equipment along with much more.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Bristol area or as close to the M4/M5 corridor as possible.
Good working knowledge & experience of the mechanical engineering environment including Hydraulics & Pneumatics with a good understanding of Electrics.
Experience in Servicing/Repairs of Garage Equipment or a background in Plant Maintenance or similar would be advantageous as would present or past GEA accreditation.
Must be a Team Player
Self motivated & ability to work unsupervised with a "can do" attitude.
Prepared for overnight stays from home if required.
Experienced driver with full UK Driving Licence, ideally with trailer licence addition.
Attractive salary dependent on experience & qualifications.
Opportunity to earn good levels of overtime.
Company pension scheme.
Company vehicle, fully equipped.
A laptop, Phone , Branded PPE all provided.
Full Training will be provided
Pleas send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Service & Repair Engineer - London
- South Coast Area Lift Repairs & Service Engineer - East Sussex
- South Coast Area Lift Repairs & Service Engineer - Southampton
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Tyne & Wear / Cleveland area.
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- CNC Machine Tools Sales Engineer - SOUTH UK
- Fire Alarm And Emergency Lighting Engineer - West London
- Fire Alarm And Emergency Lighting Engineer - East London
- White Goods Engineer - North West (£24,000 - £30,000)
- Chiller / Air Conditioning Engineer - London / South East UK
- COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Derbyshire
- Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer - Leeds
- AMMONIA / INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION SUPERVISOR- Yorkshire
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Yorkshire
- Service Supervisor - Leeds
- Refrigeration Field Engineer - Derby
- A.C and Chiller Field Engineer
- White Goods Engineer - London
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - South East UK
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Kent