CNC Machinist - Oxford
CNC Machinist - Oxford
Salary: £8.50 - £15.50 dependent on experience
Key words: CNC, Machinist, Setter, Programmer
A well-established precision engineering business based in Oxfordshire, servicing medical, aerospace, power generation and scientific sectors, the business prides themselves on manufacturing excellence are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be to set and operate all types of CNC mills and ensure all machining is carried out in an optimum safe method.
? Setting and operating CNC Mills, Heidenhain and Doosan
? Reading and interpreting from engineering drawings to enable programming, setting and manufacture to achieve a right first time product,
? Creating layout sheets to document tooling, tools, set ups and machine parameters to achieve repeatable results by self or others,
? Ability to work by self to achieve exceptional high standards and deadlines,
? Able to qualify and document own work using a variety of measuring equipment,
? Ability and willingness to support and train others,
? To work safely using the appropriate PPE and maintain a safe and organised work place,
? To continuously improve and provide time / cost saving ideas to Machine Shop Manager / supervisor wherever possible.
? To understand and comply with Quality Assurance System BSEN 9001.
? To be totally responsible for the Quality (Conformance and Protection and Identification) of the components.
? To carry out other duties as reasonably requested including dual or triple machine running.
? Experienced in the use of CNC machinery
? Ability to set and / or program CNC machinery
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text mes
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8-16 Per Annum
- Location: Oxford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Dan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DRO/D/039809
- Posted: 2018-11-08 16:47:58 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Procurement Officer - Portishead, Somerset & Avonmouth, Bristol (dual sites)
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandbach, Cheshire
- HGV / Commercial Parts Sales Representative - Croydon
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Canterbury and Ashford, Kent
- Design Engineer / Product Designer - Northern Ireland
- BOOKING COORDINATOR - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Resident Boarding Assistant (Sixth Form) - Hertfordshire
- HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
- OPERATIONAL TEAM LEADER - OLD TRAFFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
- Care Assistant - Lisnaskea - Fermanagh - Northern Ireland
- Plant Fitter - Nottingham
- Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - KINGS LYNN, NORFOLK
- HEAD OF CONVEYANCING - DERBYSHIRE
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk