Stairlift Engineer - Kent
Stairlift Engineer - Kent - £33,000
My client have been trading for nearly 20 years and starting right at the bottom as a two man company providing friendly service.
They've developed into a top company, this year winning customer service of the year in their area.
My client are looking for installation, repairs, maintenance and service engineers working on a wide variety of stairlifts from straight to curve stair lifts covering the Kent Area
The ideal candidate must be experienced within the stairlift industry, enthusiastic, eager to learn and hard working, Must have a good field service background and a good understanding of lifting equipment and DDA regulations
The package my client are looking to offer a competitive basic salary, large amount of paid overtime, pension, health care, van and ipod
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Service & Repair Engineer - London
- South Coast Area Lift Repairs & Service Engineer - East Sussex
- South Coast Area Lift Repairs & Service Engineer - Southampton
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Tyne & Wear / Cleveland area.
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- CNC Machine Tools Sales Engineer - SOUTH UK
- Fire Alarm And Emergency Lighting Engineer - West London
- Fire Alarm And Emergency Lighting Engineer - East London
- White Goods Engineer - North West (£24,000 - £30,000)
- Chiller / Air Conditioning Engineer - London / South East UK
- COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Derbyshire
- Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer - Leeds
- AMMONIA / INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION SUPERVISOR- Yorkshire
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Yorkshire
- Service Supervisor - Leeds
- Refrigeration Field Engineer - Derby
- A.C and Chiller Field Engineer
- White Goods Engineer - London
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - South East UK
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Kent