Marketing Manager - West London
Marketing Manager - West London
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 DOE
Key words: Marketing Manager, Live Events, Events, Ticketing, Branding, Marketing, PR, Festivals, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive
The Company & Role
Pioneers of global event experiences our client has an impressive heritage of transforming consumer passions into bestselling live events across the globe.
Renowned for launching new event formats and ground-breaking shows this events company are one of the world's most innovative consumer events companies winning multiple industry awards.
This role will be responsible for marketing one of their largest festivals, currently on four times a year.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on live events with large-scale ticketing experience.
Responsibilities will include:
? Devising and implementing marketing campaigns and managing budgets
? Acting as the main marketing liaison for all visiting companies and promoters, providing marketing support.
? Leading on the production of all print and media assets, including festival brochures, flyers, posters, print and online adverts.
? Working closely with box office manager to proactively monitor sales, set up offers and liaise with ticket agents.
? Keeping up-to-date with current marketing and digital trends and suggesting new ideas.
? Demonstrable experience of managing large and small scale marketing budgets and campaign planning.
? Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
? Demonstrable experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
? A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Macs, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
? An ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
? The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
? A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
? A highly
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-50000 Per Annum
- Location: West London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Chris
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CHS/D/039832
- Posted: 2018-11-12 17:18:39 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES