Interactives Designer - York
Interactives Designer - York
Salary: Salary £24k - £28K
Key words: Interactive Designer, Interactive Exhibits and displays, Autocad, 2D CNC & 3D printing
Our Client is one of the world's leading design development and build companies offering an impressive range of integrated services.
Since their incorporation they have earned a reputation as a world-class scenic, theming, model making, interactive and specialist fit-out facility.
They have been involved in many projects around the world for museums, heritage centres, aquariums, design agencies, architects, science centres, theme parks, interpretation centres, stately homes, FECs, nightclubs, bars, corporations, advertising agencies, television and film production companies, theatres, leisure centres, visitor attractions and for retail.
As Interactive Designer you will be responsible to design reliable and engaging interactive exhibits and displays for museums and visitor centres.
You will be reporting to the Interactives Manager .
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Working from a client's brief design bespoke hands on Interactive exhibit
? Ensure the design can be produced in budget and to schedule
? Create design concepts for client approval
? Collaborating with other in-house production departments, project managers and directors when required.
? Prototyping ideas in the workshop
? Work in the Interactives workshop when required
? Produce detailed production drawings, 2D CNC & 3D printing files for manufacture
? Complete full and detailed Bill of Materials
? Work within the allocated design time for the project
? Some element of working away from home or abroad may be required
? Minimum 1 years Solidworks experience
? Previous experience of producing drawings for manufacture
? Broad range of mechanical knowledge
? Good understanding of engineering drawing techniques
? Experience of designing hands on interactives or a relevant
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 24000-28000 Per Annum
- Location: York
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Ashok
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: APA/D/039840
- Posted: 2018-11-13 14:54:21 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport