HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS - SOC
HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS - SOC / TELECOMS / MSP / UTILITIES / OPERATIONS, SECURITY, SMART METERING, ENERGY - £80,000 - £95,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BONUS AND CAR ALLOWANCE PACKAGE. Are you an experienced Head of Security Operations / Head of SOC / Cyber Security Director from a Telecoms / MSP or Utilities / Smart Metering background looking for your next opportunity? If you have experience in implementing, managing and operating a cybersecurity operations centre (SOC) comprising of a range of security systems and controls then apply now! The role holder will be a subject matter expert on security operations and lead a team to provide the services required.
This is an excellent opportunity to guide the SOC in one of the largest ever infrastructure projects/ roll-outs the UK has seen.
The day to day tasks of this role is leading a team in Maintaining and monitoring security information sources to help identify vulnerabilities and threats.
Assessing the significance of the information obtained and disseminating to affected service providers.
Managing, coordinating and communicating security incidents with a variety of people including government, industry contacts and security professionals at the service providers.
Providing security operations reporting to help identify trends and the effectiveness of controls.
Participating in change boards to ensure that the security implications of planned change have been addressed.
Technical skills needed for this role is Operational Security Management including both incident and problem management including major incident management using ITIL; High-level knowledge of a significant PKI implementation including the controls implemented through the registration authority; Understanding of threats and threat sources, and appropriate controls; Management understanding of ISO27001, ISO27005 and Scheme audit methodologies.
Qualifications/Desirable Qualifications: - Certified Information Security Manager - CISM, Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP, Certificate in Information Security Management Principles - CISMP, Lead Implementer ISO27001 / Qualified ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
For this role you must be capable of achieving HMG Security Cleared (SC) - minimum 5 years residence in the UK required and have a Full UK Driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a unique project for a growing technology-centric business as a Head of Security Operations / Head of SOC the salary for this Greater Manchester / North West based Head of Security Operations - CISM / CISSP role is £80,000 - £95,000 + Excellent Bonus + Car Allowance Package.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £80000 - £120000 per annum + Excellent Bonus
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-14 14:51:32 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Data Architect
- TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – IT
- MI / BI DEVELOPER - MS SQL / SSAS / SSRS
- SQL DBA – SQL / SSRS / SSIS – Stockport – £40,000 - £45,000
- DATA ARCHITECT – TOGAF / ARCHIMATE / DATA MODELLING
- SOC MANAGER - GIAC / GCIH / CISSP
- AZURE CONSULTANT
- DATA ARCHITECT - Data Modelling
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - WINDOWS 10 / AZURE / SCCM / EM+S
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - £25,000 - £28,000
- 2ND LINE APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Linux / Unix
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Senior Network & Telecoms Engineer – Voice & Data Support
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CONTRACT – CCNA
- HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS – SOC
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – ITIL – West London
- NETWORK TECHNICAL LEAD – CISCO / DATACENTRE / VMWARE/ HYPER-V
- Software Development Team Lead