HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
HEAD OF SALES - NORTH LONDON
CLOSING DATE 16TH NOVEMBER
Salary: £Extremely Competitive
Key words: Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Director
My client is an award-winning urban craft brewery based in North London.
Established in 2010, they are passionate about creating hand crafted beers which consistently deliver big flavours.
Their contemporary outlook on brewing, using subtle twists on traditional recipes and age old production methods is reflected across a core range of seven cask beers.
Ingredients are sourced from the very best suppliers in England.
My client are expanding and now an exciting Head of Sales role has arisen.
The Head of Sales will drive ambitious growth plans and help develop business strategy.
This is a senior management position so you will already have significant experience as well as vision and ideas.
You'll be used to leading by example and will love beer in all its formats.
The Head of Sales will make new sales, win new accounts and manage relationships.
My client has incredibly ambitious plans and this role is at the very core of those plans.
It's a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Meet and exceed ambitious growth targets
Plan sales strategy with Directors
Build and manage a small sales team
Win new sales accounts
Create sales reports and presentations
Manage your accounts personally
Communicate new product launches to customers.
Staff training to key accounts
Events work including Meet The Brewer/Tap Takeover events for customers on and off site.
Existing brewery sales experience or sales experience in another field, or experience of working within the pub/bar/hospitality industry at a senior level.
Excellent initiative working : you will have total autonomy.
Be capable of working with spreadsheets and presentation software.
Be able to work flexibly.
Evening and weekend hours are often needed to secure accounts.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport