CNC Machinists - Sanbach Cheshire
CNC Machinists - Sanbach Cheshire
Temp to Perm
Salary and Benefits: £17,961 to £21.440
38 hours a week, overtime paid time and half, 28 days holiday, pension scheme
Our Client have been established for over 45 years, producing high quality mild steel fabrications with a range of finishes to customer requirements.
Due to their continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated CNC MACHINISTS to join their team in Cheshire.
We are looking for time served and fully skilled Machinists.
You must have proven experience of working with steel and high value components.
To operate CNC machine tools (either on machining centres or CNC Lathe).
You must be flexible in your approach with a ?CAN DO? attitude with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working to tight targets and deadlines.
You will have previous experience of reading and programming to engineering drawings.
You will have a good machining background with a bias on milling and drilling.
You must be able to demonstrate programmer/setter experience.
The ideal candidate is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required..
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17961-21440 Per Annum Very Competitive
- Location: Sandbach
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/039341
- Posted: 2018-11-16 15:08:45 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES