Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
Salary - £28k - £32k + Van/Car
Key skills: Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification and full driving licence
Due to expansion our Client is looking to recruit an Asbestos Surveyors to join their team.
Our client is a leading firm for delivering environmental services across the industry.
The firm provides a full range of environmental services for transportation, energy, and industrial service.
The successful individual will be involved in the following areas of work:
? Sampling and Surveys of asbestos in buildings (Management and Refurbishment/Demolition);
? Reassessments of asbestos materials in buildings
? Surveying of domestic housing stock for various housing associations and councils
? Survey auditing and composition
? Ensuring appropriate records are maintained
? Liaising with clients, clients' staff and the clients' contractors
? Working within the EDP's UKAS accreditation for sampling and analysis, as appropriate
Skills and Experience
You must have:
? 1 Years plus experience working as an asbestos surveyor
? Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification
? Analyst must have P403,P404
? Full driving licence
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all relevant experience to the Asbestos Surveyors role.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined wi
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 28000-32000 Per Annum
- Location: Essex
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/038872
- Posted: 2018-11-16 15:15:23 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES