Service Architect - ITIL Service Architect - ISO - Proposals
Service Architect - ITIL Service Architect - ISO - Proposals - Pre-Sales - Service Design - Chippenham - Wiltshire - £50,000 - £60,000 PA + Excellent Company Benefits.
My client is a Market Leader in providing solutions to Public Safety Agencies, Central Govt.
and Voluntary Organisations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Architect - ITIL Service Architect to carry out service design and related activities across the Distributed Services, particularly focused on new service and significant change activities.
These activities are essential to the smooth running of the Distributed Services and for controlling the integration of new products and services into support from the development and their project functions.
Service Architect responsible for defining service solutions, designs and costs
Bid and Sales Support for service proposals
Identifying improvements to service efficiency
Managing service development and service improvement initiatives as required
Very experienced in a Communication and IT Service/Operational support environment
Customer management and negotiation skills
Service Architect - ITIL Service Architect with strong presentation skill
Experience of working in an IT Service environment based on ITIL Best Practice
Experience of working with and to ISO standards: ISO20000, ISO9000
My client is looking to reward the successful Service Architect with a salary of up to £60,000 pa + Excellent Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers to name a few.
We are currently recruiting for this Service Architect - ITIL Service Architect role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-20 10:33:53 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Analyst – Senior Network Analyst
- QA Tester - Tester - Web - Manual - Automation - Selenium
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer