Administrator - Cambridge
Administrator - Cambridge
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 p.a.
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking, commercial pharmaceutical company with an enviable reputation for excellent staff retention and progression opportunities.
? To provide a full, efficient, flexible and proactive administrative support.
? Day to day administration for the team as agreed E.g.
Managing events & meetings, invoices and planning tools.
? Responding to shifting priorities across the team to ensure aligned to the areas of need and able to flex working priorities as needed
? Process documentation such as SOP's, Master Service agreements, work orders, terms of reference, confidentiality agreements etc.as requested across the department
? Responsible for various finance tasks including processing invoices, raising cheque and BACS payment requests, creating purchase orders, budget admin management etc
? Have an understanding of relevant elements of the ABPI Code of Practice to maintain high standards of compliance maintained
? Managing the VET tracker in relation to payment to Health Care Professionals
? Creating and maintaining document filing systems (electronic & hard copy)
? Co-ordinating internal and external meetings by booking appropriate venues, equipment, preparing documents, and attending when appropriate
? Participating in team meetings across the Directorate and minute /note action points when required
? Sourcing and co-ordinating UK & European travel and produce itineraries for team members which may include co-ordination of some congresses
? Champion the internal departmental intranet site ensuring up to date informative content aimed at the needs of the department
? To undertake and contribute to projects as and when required
Requirements & Experience
? Computer literate will all Microsoft Office programmes (competent level)
? Experience working within a compliance environment and with process management systems
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000-28000 Per Annum
- Location: Cambridge
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sarah-Jayne
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SJW/D/039891
- Posted: 2018-11-20 15:58:00 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport
- End Point Assessor/ Head of End-Point Assessments - Apprenticeship - Coalville, Leicestershire
- Associate Product Manager - Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Lead Architect (Banking, Finance) : Milton Keynes
- Implementation Consultant - Leicester
- Infrastructure Analyst - Leicester
- Infrastructure Developer - Leicester
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester
- Database Administrator (DBA) / Middleware Consultant : Bristol
- Assistant Operations Manager - 5* Hotel - Highlands
- Sous Chef : Highlands
- Duty Manager - 5* Hotel - Argyll
- Restaurant Manager :Luxury 5* Hotel : Outskirts of Glasgow