Web Designer / Developer - Chester
Web Designer / Developer - Chester
£18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
Established in 1996 and initially operating from a 3500 sq.ft.
facility on the Deeside Industrial Park in North Wales with a range of sign making equipment and a dedicated passionate team, my Client quickly earned its reputation for producing a wide range of quality signage to a range of retail & industrial clientele spread across the north west of England, Since those early days my Client has evolved into a group company with many divisions specialising in Signage, Maintenance, Exhibitions & Displays, Commercial Fleet markings, Graphic Design, Website Development and Web Management.
The main responsibilities for this role : Web Designer / Developer ( Write Programming Code, Website Software, Designs, Layouts, Coding Client Websites, Email Marketing )
This role is based in Chester.
Responsible for the design, layout & coding of clients websites, candidates must be fully conversant with the technical and graphical aspects of web development i.e.
how it works and looks as well as maintenance & updating.
Skills required for this role - Web Designer / Developer ( Write Programming Code, Website Software, Designs, Layouts, Coding Client Websites, Email Marketing )
Ideally the candidate will be able to write programming code or will be used to adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet the individual client's needs, must be able to write and test and identify potential issues as well as upload the site onto the server and register with different search engines.
Must be an experienced designer and conversant & familiar with the design and management of email marketing campaigns.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Web Designer / Developer ( Write Programming Code, Website Software, Designs, Layouts, Coding Client Websites, Email Marketing )
Key Skills - Web Designer / De
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000-25000 Per Annum DOE
- Location: Chester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/038883
- Posted: 2018-11-20 16:48:55 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES