PPC Executive (Senior)
Senior PPC Executive | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior PPC Executive to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented workforce.
The Senior PPC Executive will be responsible for PPC strategies and optimisation of paid search Sportsbook and Casino accounts across the UK and European markets.
Senior PPC Executive Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility is the day-to-day running of the PPC accounts for the UK and Europe (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation, ad, extension and LP testing).
- Taking responsibility for PPC optimisation and performance
- Reporting on PPC campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other acquisition channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Keeping on top of the latest innovations in search marketing & testing these as appropriate.
- Managing the day-to-day PPC activities on Bing, Google, Apple store, Google Play Store and other platforms.
- Identifying SEA targets for growth of visibility, traffic, acquisition and efficiency.
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable PPC optimisation.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
Senior PPC Executive Requirements:
- At least 2 years' hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline.
- E-commerce or E-gaming PPC experience essential.
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Thorough knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Marin / Kenshoo or any other PPC management tool is an advantage.
- Valid AdWords certification.
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking.
- Desirable: experience with YouTube/Video and Display/Remarketing within Google.
- Knowledge of and interest in sports is advantageous.
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Legal Secretary
- Digital Business Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Head of Gaming Marketing
- Software Engineer (Java)
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive
- German Language Copywriter
- DevOps Engineer
- Insight Analyst
- Systems Devops
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- Windows Administrator
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Marketing Manager - Germany
- CRM Executive - DACH
- German VIP Account Manager