Support Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Data - Excel - Analytical
Support Analyst - Systems Analyst - Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Database Support - Investigation - MS Excel - Spreadsheets - Query Resolution - Problem Solving - Blackpool - Lancashire - £21,000 - £23,000 pa + Company Benefits required by an expanding data services organisationbased in the Blackpool location.
I am currently looking for a Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Support Analyst - Systems Analyst who has exceptional customer service skills and is able to demonstrate excellent time and project management skills, responding to the needs of the role as and when situations arise.
Support and manage client relationships and representing the Bureau Team at client meetings
Compare and analyse data within Excel spreadsheets
Creatively use Excel to present all types of data
Liaise with suppliers and clients to manage queries and disputes through to a satisfactory resolution
Identify and investigate errors and anomalies in client's energy and cost data
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
High standard of written and verbal communication is required
Fully versed in the use of departmental computer systems/databases - confident in Excel
Candidates need to be articulate and numerate, possess good investigation skills, and be good at being problem solvers with numbers and spreadsheets
So, if you are an experienced Support Analyst - Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst and have a strong customer services / facing background I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of problem solving and analytical experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £23,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Free Parking, Childcare Vouchers, Free Massages to name a few and plenty of opportunities for career progression.
We are currently recruiting for the Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Support Analyst - Systems Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-21 15:58:48 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- QA Tester - Tester - Web - Manual - Automation - Selenium
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer