Physiologist - Hinkley, Somerset
Physiologist - Hinkley, Somerset
Salary: Up to £32,000
Key words: Physiologist, Heathrow, Occupational Health, Sports Science
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of Occupational Health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
They offer a full portfolio of Occupational Health services.
They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are looking for a Physiologist to work at Hinkley Point, Somerset.
This is a full time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week.
The successful individual will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service and this is a great opportunity for an individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
You will be carrying out mini health checks, blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose testing and peak flow and BMI checks while at the same time developing the health and wellbeing vision for the client
You will be using specialised equipment to perform clinical physiological tests & Recording and analysing physiological data and measuring the functions of a patient's body, such as digestion or breathing.
You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology with previous experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment; and have a good understanding of Physiology and Anatomy together with excellent presentation.
OH experience and previous employment in a healthcare setting would be beneficial.
Full UK driving licence and vehicle owner required.
Degree in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology, experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment, good understanding of physiology, presentation skills
Degree, Occupational health experience, physio
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 32000 Per Annum
- Location: Hinkley
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039731
- Posted: 2018-11-21 16:19:13 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES