Head Chef - Central Oxford
Head Chef - Central Oxford
To £40,000 plus bonus
My client are on the look for a HEAD CHEF who has experience of cooking classic British dishes to rosette standard in this centrally based independent hotel in Oxford.
This stand alone period property has been one of the best loved and respected hotels in the area and has always been known for its good service and great food.
The hotel has always been able to attract a local and loyal following as well as having the ability to attract those from out of city to make it a ?destination? experience for visiting guests.
Due to its great location it is also an ideal venue for corporate clients, with a restaurant that is open 7 days a week and a function room that can cater up to 100 guests.
Ultimately my client is looking for a HEAD CHEF with a flair for fresh food, who can pack dishes that are full of flavour without complicating the dishes with too many elements.
? Maintain the hygiene standards of the kitchen and that are regulations are enforced as a team
? To ensure that timetables, leave rosters and attendance registers are up-to-date.
? To foster a positive culture in the kitchen, towards the front of house team and senior management team
? To ensure that regular on-the-job training is carried out so that your fellow chefs perform their duties to the best of their abilities
? To ensure that the dishes prepared by the kitchen team surpass the expectations of your guests
What type of Head Chef should apply for this role?
? A Head or Sous Chef (looking for their 1st Head Chef appointment) who have worked in well-known fresh food hotel properties.
? A Head / Sous Chef who has demonstrated commitment and stability in their careers.
My client will not consider chefs who are serial job-hoppers.
? A chef who has either achieved rosettes in their own right or may have been a Sous Chef who had contributed in achieving / maintaining rosettes.
? A genuin
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000 Per Annum
- Location: Central Oxford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/D/039896
- Posted: 2018-11-21 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES