MOT Tester - Edinburgh, Scotland
MOT Tester - Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: £11 to £14 per hour
Our client is a prestigious Car dealership offering servicing & MOT across Liverpool & Scotland.
They are looking to recruit an experienced MOT Tester to carry out MOT's, diagnose, repair and service all Motor Vehicles in accordance with the Company and manufacturer's work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
? Carry out MOT's in accordance with VOSA standards.
? Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
? Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
? Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
? Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
? Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
? Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out.
Liaise with Workshop Controller and Service Advisor.
? Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI's, service reports) in line with warranty and Dealer requirements.
? Attend training in accordance with Company's Premium Standards.
Demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for a technician in the motor industry.
Inspects vehicles and completes allocated work efficiently and accurately, supported by the effective use of relevant tools and technology.
It is not essential for the Service Technicians to hold an MOT Licence
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner.
Identifies and und
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 11-14 Per Hour
- Location: Edinburgh
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/039931
- Posted: 2018-11-23 16:29:52 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport
- End Point Assessor/ Head of End-Point Assessments - Apprenticeship - Coalville, Leicestershire
- Associate Product Manager - Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Lead Architect (Banking, Finance) : Milton Keynes
- Implementation Consultant - Leicester
- Infrastructure Analyst - Leicester
- Infrastructure Developer - Leicester
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester
- Database Administrator (DBA) / Middleware Consultant : Bristol
- Assistant Operations Manager - 5* Hotel - Highlands
- Sous Chef : Highlands
- Duty Manager - 5* Hotel - Argyll
- Restaurant Manager :Luxury 5* Hotel : Outskirts of Glasgow