Business Analysis Team Lead - IT Business Analyst Team Lead
Business Analysis Team Lead - Business Analyst Team Leader - Senior Business Analyst - Business Analysis Team Manager - Team leading - Team Managing - People Management - Business change- Stakeholder management - Agile - Waterfall skills are required by my financial Services Client based close to Epsom - Competitive salary + Bonus + Good Bens.
The Business Analysis Team Lead will be leading a small team of Business Analysts and take overall responsibility for all Business Analysis across the business change programme
Key responsibilities for this Business Analysis Team Leader are:
Responsibility for all BA activities including the gathering and documenting of stakeholder requirements across the Change Pipeline
People Management of the BA Team, including one-to-one's and formalised reviews and objective setting via the Preview process
Provide leadership, support and mentorship for Team members.
Implement and mature teams standard policies and processes
Elicit, document and secure sign off for business processes and requirements at both a high and detailed level
Build productive and collaborative relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across a broad range of Service and Software Vendors
Organise and facilitate requirements gathering workshops, including both internal and external resources/stakeholders as required
Adopt Agile and Waterfall processes and methods as appropriate
Conduct interviews with individuals or small groups
Facilitate Stakeholder prioritisation of requirements
I am looking for an experienced Business Analysis Team Lead - Business Analyst Team Lead with the following experience.
Strong Business Analysis background
Solid experience of managing a small team of Business Analysts
Demonstrable experience of various techniques including use cases, business process models and decision models
Experience of facilitating workshops and working with both Vendor and internal stakeholders
Good understanding and experience of Agile techniques in addition to Waterfall
Exposure to IT project management techniques and the end-to-end SDLC
Support and participation in managed Test programmes including Regression, Integration and UAT
- Experience within the financial services sector.
Due to the location of our client is based in Epsom, Surrey you must be a car driver, plenty of parking onsite.
My client is looking to reward this Business Analysis Team Lead a competitive salary + excellent benefits and working environment.
If you are an experienced Business Analysis Team Lead - Business Analyst Team Leader who is looking to for a new role,and have the above skills.Please forward your CV to me ASAP!
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-27 06:02:03 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Recruitment Professionals & Recruitment Specialists
- Quality Assurance Engineer - QA Engineer - Manual & Automation
- Technical Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Senior Development Team Lead
- Senior Oracle DBA - Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- IT Project Manager – Project Manager - Infrastructure - PRINCE2
- Head of Problem Management
- Voice Networks Coordinator
- IT HELPDESK CONSULTANT – Application support
- 1st Line Service Desk Engineer – Manchester
- ONSITE ENGINEER – 1st / 2nd Line / Desk-Side Support – LONDON
- ONSITE ENGINEER – 2nd Line – LONDON
- ONSITE ENGINEER – Networks
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- 4th Line Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms
- CCIE Network Solutions Consultant - Senior Network Engineer
- Java Developer - Programmer - Software Developer - Java - SQL