CNC Turner - Hatfield
CNC Turner - Hatfield
Salary : £30k + Overtime + Company Pension + 25 days holiday
39 hours per week, 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 1pm on Friday
Essential skills: AS9100 standard
Our client is a long established UK manufacturer and supplier for the design and production of gearing systems and specialises in the supply of standard, catalogue, and power transmission products.
Exporting a wide range of components worldwide, with their customer base including; Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Industrial and Automotive sectors, for prototype, development and production requirements.
In order to support the growing business of our client they are looking to recruit a CNC Turner .
The suitable applicant will have experience in:
Creating Programs and Set / Operate Mazak CNC Lathes (including bar feeds).
Producing first-off components for inspection.
Ensuring components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
Inspecting components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
Participating in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Experience with Programming setting and operating Mazak CNC lathes.
Be conversant with Mazak (Mazatrol) controls.
Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
Familiar with Aerospace AS9100D requirements in relation to CNC turner's role.
Able to work as part of a team and assist others where required.
Basic rate £12.75 per hour + 57p per hour programming supplement (depending on experience), plus paid overtime paid
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, early finish at 1pm on Friday
25 days holiday
Competitive pension plan
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Ad
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000 Per Annum
- Location: Hatfield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039704
- Posted: 2018-11-27 08:05:28 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES