INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT - IT Cloud
INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT - IT Cloud. If you have strong Dell and HP server, Private Cloud, Hyper-V and / or VMware, Cisco Networks, ASA, switching, routing and firewalls, SAN storage - design, performance tuning, implementations and upgrades, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL and Exchange, Microsoft Systems Centre products, Desktop virtualisation technology, TMG/UAG and ISA, Monitoring tools, Load balancing and Networking techniques and tools experience then apply now for this role!! My client, an award-winning IT organisation is looking for the client facing Technical Consultant to provide hands-on technical expertise to clients IT Managed Services.
You will provide traditional consultancy to other customers within a project or programme environment.
ITIL, PRINCE2 Foundation, MCSE, CCNA and Degree (or equivalent) would be desirable.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in technical consultancy roles, ideally in a client facing commercial organisation
- Experience of technical environments - Data centre hosting (Private Cloud), virtualisation (server and desktop), networking, authentication, security and desktop
- Public Cloud experience.
- Significant experience of all aspects of complex physical and virtual servers in a multi-tenanted environment
- Dell and HP server-based environments
- Hyper-V and/or VMware
- Cisco Networks, ASA, switching, routing and firewalls
- SAN storage - design, performance tuning, implementations and upgrades
- Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL and Exchange
- Microsoft Systems Centre produc
- Desktop virtualisation technology
- TMG/UAG and ISA experience
- Monitoring tools
- Load balancing
- Networking techniques and tools
- Authentication methods (including certificate services)
- Technical design and testing plan creation
- Security best practice awareness and investigation
- Report generation and statistical analysis
- Managing customer expectations
You will be working with a team of amazing, talented individuals.
You will be a fast learner, creative, problem solver with a work hard play hard spirit.
You will have a passion for improving solutions, dealing with everyday tasks and solving exciting challenges.
There is a great team spirit which makes this a really enjoyable place to work! My client offers a fast paced working environment with excellent career progression and exciting projects.
Contact Karl for a full job specification for the Technical Consultant - IT Infrastructure opportunity.
For this Award Winning Surrey Microsoft opportunity, my client can offer a salary of £60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits + Pension + Private Healthcare and more!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £60000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-27 11:03:29 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Technical Project Manager - Development - Software - Scala
- Technical Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line
- Graduate Data Analyst - Customer Support - Analytical - Excel
- Senior Network Analyst - Network Analyst
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice