Day Nurse/RGN - Washington NE37
Day Nurse/RGN - Washington NE37
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Job Type: Full time 33 hours
Week 1-Monday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 2-Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
My client's Care Home offers residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care.
Taking care of the total well-being of residents and set in a quiet suburb of Washington, the site has been renovated to refresh the home and provide comfortable surroundings.
Featuring specialist dementia suites, a care plan can be tailored for all residents, because it is important that you feel safe, comfortable and welcome.
The team provide 24/7 residential care, elderly care, end of life care and nursing care, as well as respite care for carers who require a short break or assistance.
Light and airy dining and lounge areas provide places for residents to relax and socialise at their leisure.
Fresh, home cooked meals are provided by our chefs to ensure dietary and nutritional needs of residents are met at all times, creating a varied menu whether you're only with the team for a short spell as respite or long term.
Activities and day trips are arranged on a regular basis to provide residents with a source of entertainment and stimulation while staying this includes weekly bus outings, visits from the local church and trips to local attractions such as the galleries and shopping centers.
Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
Providing pre- and post-operation care.
Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
Supervising junior staff.
Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Ensuring effective communication between day and night shifts
Attending MDT meetings.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Someone who is passionate about person centered care.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 16-17 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Washington
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/039971
- Posted: 2018-11-28 11:02:37 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport