Tax Assistant/Senior - Barnsley
Tax Assistant/Senior - Barnsley
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Our Client believes that If you are looking for a team of reliable, approachable, and proactive accountants who will do more than just respond to your needs but work alongside you to help you succeed you have come to the right place.
Today's business environment is fast moving, complex, and highly competitive.
Business owners need the support of professionals who provide on-time, effective solutions to help their business move forward.
Our Client aim is to provide such a service.
They offer a comprehensive range of of Tax and Accounting services.
These include advice on business development, personal finances, and tax planning
An exciting opportunity exists to join our clients tax department to provide support to a diverse client portfolio of clients, including High Net Worth Individuals, Entrepreneurial Business Owners, Partnerships, Trusts and Directors.
Providing personal tax compliance services for a varied portfolio of clients processing of tax returns, ensuring returns are processed accurately and delivered to agreed service standards
Management of client information, ensure businesses submit all appropriate information for the completion of tax returns
Ensure that the client's tax liability is correctly calculated and the client is advised accordingly
Communicate directly with clients and HMRC regarding tax compliance matters on the phone and in person
Ensuring compliance with current legislation and preparing working papers
Skills and Qualities
Applicants should have a good understanding of tax compliance and have developed at least 2 years experience working within an accountancy or tax environment
Ideally applicants will be qualified ATT or studying towards the ATT qualification, however individuals who have decided not to take the formal qualification route (but have at le
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000-29000 Per Annum
- Location: Barnsley
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Allan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ALM/D/039816
- Posted: 2018-11-28 12:59:36 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport