Materials Planner - Inventory Controller - Planning - MRP - Manufacturing Stock Control - Master Scheduler - S&OP Manager - Supply Chain Planner - Demand Planner - Supply Planner is required for a global organisation based TN postcode area paying up to £40K.
My client based in the TN postcode are a global Engineering organisation and are looking for Supply Chain Planner to join their team.
This role is a new position within the department and has been created due to the business' growing demand.
The Materials Planner will be working closely with the Procurement, Sales and Engineering departments to make sure that customer requirements are met as efficiently as possible.
This means working to a Lean environment so maintaining the integrity of the MRP system is essential to allow these departments to use the data resourcefully.
Working along with other Planners, the Inventory Controller will be forecasting delivery and manipulating the production plan to meet customer satisfaction whilst keeping costs down.
Being a manufacturing business, my client can experience the unforeseen situation where the planned forecast cannot be met.
This means that the candidate must be able to think on their feet and alert the appropriate stakeholders so they can alter their schedules to suit.
This manufacturing business uses a large MRP system so experience with either Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, JD Edwards rather than a bespoke MRP is desirable.
In summary, my client are looking for a Supply Chain Planner who can:
- Forecast delivery against customer enquiries when customers requirement is for delivery shorter than standard lead-time.
- Progress shop orders to meet delivery promises and advise the Value Stream Manager and sales desk when dates cannot be met.
- Determine the allocation of stock orders in the knowledge of differing priorities.
- Manipulate the production plan in accordance with company procedures to optimise customer satisfaction and billings figures.
- Maintain integrity of the MRP system in order to improve sales deliveries and lead-times.
- Control Dispatch and oversee allocation of month end order output to endeavour to achieve on-time delivery performance in full for all customers.
My client are a global organisation who are based in East Sussex - TN Postcode and are looking to reward this Materials Planner a salary of up to £40K
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for a leading manufacturing organisation - Please apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-29 17:27:41 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- QA Tester - Tester - Web - Manual - Automation - Selenium
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer