Manufacturing Engineer - Taunton
Manufacturing Engineer - Taunton
Salary: £30k - £35k Negotiable
One of the UK's largest tooling businesses servicing clients across the UK.
Business growth has lead the business to require a new manufacturing engineer.
? Monitor build issues that add time to the production of machines in the form of, incorrect parts and failed parts.
Collect accurate data to identify the root cause, corrective actions and permanent corrective actions.
Capture additional time spent using a ?costs 'Vs' benefits? approach to determine improvement priorities
? Manage the change request process, raising documentation for changes to be processed in a timely manner.
Identify an electronic format that can be implemented for faster approval.
? Manage the quality process, identifying faults in product, root cause and both corrective and preventative actions.
Create measurable data metrics that will assist in product and business improvements.
? Develop video build guides that can be used during current building of machines, service and training aids.
? Develop SOPs for machine builds, break these into sections to aid with partial build : run these on a project plan board with regular updates.
? Develop an issue register to be used for documenting product related enhancements and product failure, this will be analysed and on approval added to the project plan requirements.
? Manage the company quality manual and ISO certification in conjunction with our consultant
? Check orders received and highlight to the production department if modifications to product are required during the build of machines and prior to shipping.
? Research, source, Investigate, test, any new products or accessories before introduction into product range.
Write SOP's etc where applicable.
? Minimum HNC engineering qualification preferably a mechanical bias
? Strong communication skills across various internal and external stakeholders.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000-35000 Per Hour
- Location: Taunton
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Dan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DRO/D/039935
- Posted: 2018-11-29 18:03:20 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport
- End Point Assessor/ Head of End-Point Assessments - Apprenticeship - Coalville, Leicestershire
- Associate Product Manager - Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Lead Architect (Banking, Finance) : Milton Keynes
- Implementation Consultant - Leicester
- Infrastructure Analyst - Leicester
- Infrastructure Developer - Leicester
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester
- Database Administrator (DBA) / Middleware Consultant : Bristol
- Assistant Operations Manager - 5* Hotel - Highlands
- Sous Chef : Highlands
- Duty Manager - 5* Hotel - Argyll
- Restaurant Manager :Luxury 5* Hotel : Outskirts of Glasgow