MI Analyst - Manchester - £35,000 - £40,000 - MS SQL Server
MI Analyst - Manchester - £35,000 - £40,000 - MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), MS Office BI (Excel, PowerPivot), MS Sharepoint Server and Qlikview.
As an MI Analyst you will perform operational reporting and provide insight into company KPI's to our business leaders.
You will be providing knowledge and awareness on how the company/profit centres are performing from an operational perspective.
Assist our leaders to understand trends, KPIs, metrics, and to make business decisions.
Analyse and suggest potential solutions to bottlenecks and problems.
Assist management in streamlining processes using data analytics.
Lead design and production of reports for internal purposes on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Advanced SQL coding experience; SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Advanced Excel skills; Visual Basic.
- Translate business requirements from Business Analysts and Design Team into specifications for new solutions
- Analyse and improve performance of existing solutions
- Convert legacy reports to new MI solutions using new BI tools
- Research new Business Intelligence capabilities
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and development standards
- Develop and document new MI solutions such as reports, dashboards, KPIs including data visualisation layers and datamarts
- Work successfully together with the IT team on data requirements and BI architecture
- Ensure that proper configuration management and change controls are implemented.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly MI extraction, analysis and reporting to the whole business using SSRS, PowerPivot and Excel.
- Streamline and automate processes around this in/output.
- Develop predictive reports.
- Design complex SQL queries to extract test and report on accurate data sets.
- Compile and submit code for new tables, triggers, stored procedures etc.
to DBA's to allow efficient data extraction and reporting.
If you are able to build relationships with colleagues and senior management and comfortable working with large sets of data then apply now for the opportunity to be part of an award-winning team and organisation, the salary for this Manchester based MI Analyst opportunity is £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-12-04 09:27:39 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer
- Software Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - MVC - Programmer
- Network Consultant - Senior Network Engineer - CCIE - LAN - WAN
- IT Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - Support
- Data Architect - Enterprise Data Architect - TOGAF - UML - BCS