Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect
Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates in the UK / EU.
We will require the successful candidate to be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect Responsibilities:
Systems Administration services including designing, building, tuning, backup and recovery for Linux systems
- Provide IT technical expertise to applications, developers, and other IT staff for systems development, deployment, installation and production support.
- Participate in formulating and implementing IT standards and policies to support the operational environment and business direction.
- Develop all supporting technical documentation to facilitate consistency and quality of installations, system upgrades and recovery/repair.
- Develop and implement processes to assist with Capacity Planning, Availability Management and performance tuning to support effective operational management.
- Ensure the application of best practice with regard to implementation of layered system products across the system infrastructure.
Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect Requirements:
Proven experience designing and implementing Linux and Wintel operating environments - in heterogeneous and virtual (VMWare) environments.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing layer application products such as Apache, PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Nagios, PHP, SVN, GIT, Bamboo.
- Proven experience designing and implementing clustering technologies.
- Proven working with SAN (EMC) and backup (Netbackup) technologies and support of same.
- Demonstrated tolerance to high workloads and multiple changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and issues at all levels.
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
PHP7 MySQL/ Postgres/ Nagios/ PHP/ SVN/ GIT/ Bamboo
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Legal Secretary
- Digital Business Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Head of Gaming Marketing
- Software Engineer (Java)
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive
- German Language Copywriter
- DevOps Engineer
- Insight Analyst
- Systems Devops
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- Windows Administrator
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Marketing Manager - Germany
- CRM Executive - DACH
- German VIP Account Manager