Office Manager - Cambridge
Office Manager - Cambridge
Salary: £22,000 to £30,000
Our client a world leading supplier of hardware and software tools and innovative product development.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join their team.
The Office Manager will ensure the office runs smoothly.
The role will be involved in Finance, HR, Event Planning and other administrative duties.
Responsibilities will include:
? Meeting & greeting visitors to the office, answering the telephone
? Organising the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
? Keeping the company's filing system in order, typing.
? Collecting the post, arranging couriers, completing all necessary customs documentation
? Updating and maintaining company CRM system
? Scheduling meetings and appointments
? Booking travel arrangements for staff, including itineraries
? Finance duties, processing purchase orders, invoicing customers and credit control
? HR duties, researching and updating office policy documents (HSE, Company Handbook, etc.)
? Assisting in coordinating events, including organising and shipping of exhibition materials
? Arranging and booking staff events
? Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
? Experience assisting with accounts using an accounting software
? Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
? Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
? Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
? Attention to detail and problem solving skills
? Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
For more information se
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 22000-30000 Per Annum
- Location: Cambridge
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/040053
- Posted: 2018-12-07 14:43:10 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport