CNC Turner - Hatfield
CNC Turner - Hatfield
Salary : £30k + Overtime + Company Pension + 25 days holiday
39 hours per week, 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 1pm on Friday
Essential skills: AS9100 standard
Our client is a long established UK manufacturer and supplier for the design and production of gearing systems and specialises in the supply of standard, catalogue, and power transmission products.
Exporting a wide range of components worldwide, with their customer base including; Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Industrial and Automotive sectors, for prototype, development and production requirements.
In order to support the growing business of our client they are looking to recruit a CNC Turner .
The suitable applicant will have experience in:
Creating Programs and Set / Operate Mazak CNC Lathes (including bar feeds).
Producing first-off components for inspection.
Ensuring components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
Inspecting components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
Participating in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Experience with Programming setting and operating Mazak CNC lathes.
Be conversant with Mazak (Mazatrol) controls.
Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
Familiar with Aerospace AS9100D requirements in relation to CNC turner's role.
Able to work as part of a team and assist others where required.
Basic rate £12.75 per hour + 57p per hour programming supplement (depending on experience), plus paid overtime paid
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, early finish at 1pm on Friday
25 days holiday
Competitive pension plan
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Ad
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000 Per Annum
- Location: Hatfield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039704
- Posted: 2018-12-12 11:14:00 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport